Mittwoch, 23. April 2014

Hey Linda, let's play!

I'm on vacation right now, so I took the chance to finally do a new selfie photo session today. 

I must confess, I didn't sew so much during the first months of 2014. Life came across, but I'm pretty happy about that. Also most of the time I made things for my little shop. But now its vacation week and that means: sewing, just for me! 

Today I show you a fast and easy project I wipped up, between work, life and shop sewing. It is the Linda skirt from burdastyle (which I made two times before) paired with a cute little top, it makes this vintage inspired playsuit. The pattern is in the latest issue of Burda Easy magazine here in Germany. A really nice stash buster, because it needs so little fabric. When I buy fabric I try to squeeze as much items out of it as possible. This cute corduroy was meant to be a skirt, but now I have a little playsuit and the really little left overs will be hair accessoires. I like, when I don't have to throw away so much. The fabric has very tiny polka dots and as mentioned above, its a corduroy. And it has little apple buttons, how cute is that?? And because my hair was quite good today, I shoot my bombshell dress from Gertie's Craftsy course. And some more, but I'll save that for another post...




























1 Kommentar:

Anonym hat gesagt…

Beide Teile stehen dir wahnsinnig gut!!!!