Freitag, 18. Juli 2014

just a little jersey dress


A few days ago I told you about my planned projects. I'd like to make more simple jersey dresses, because I really like to wear them to work. They are so easy to combine and feel very comfortable. I also like them for traveling. I think that they look nice and classy, but are as comfortable as a shirt.

This dress was made by using a shirt pattern from burdastyle magazine 2/2011, but you can also find it here on burdastyle.com. I made two shirts using this pattern and this time I used it as a bodice for my dress. I lenghtened the bodice and added a ruffled skirt piece (a simple rectangle). The fabric is striped jersey, which looks like grey in these pictures. 






Do you like jersey dresses? Do you have pattern suggestions?


Yours,
Melanie


Keine Kommentare: