Dienstag, 19. August 2014

places to go & sew: Nähkontor

Today I'm gonna start a new category on this blog and I call it "places to go and sew". Its gonna be a kind of "outdoor" category, where I will introduce fabric shops and other sewing related places. And because I live in Berlin, the first location is a nice fabric shop I recently discovered. 

It is called "Nähkontor" and it's located in Prenzlauer Berg. When I first came in there, I was pleased by the nice 1950s interior. They did a great job with that, its like you go shopping through a time machine. You can get everything the sewing heart desires (fabric, notions etc.), but they also offer sewing classes and services like self-fabric covered buttons and belts. I didn't know that this services is offered by here in Berlin. 

If you like sewing (I guess so) and if you're in Berlin and maybe you have a faible for vintage interior and notions (I obviously have.), that's your place.


NÄHKONTOR

Bötzowstraße 13
10407 Berlin







Keine Kommentare: