Dienstag, 19. Januar 2016

What I did in 2015...

Hello readers, it's 2016 and it's time to dust off of this blog. 2015 was a special year for me, because I became a mum. So when I find out, that I was expecting, I made a few comfy jersey dresses, but when the belly became bigger and bigger, I wasn't that motivated to sew for myself. Tailored jackets and stuff like that where nothing for me last year ;) Instead I made cute baby clothes and more hats :) Here is a little overview of my sewing year :



 

two cute sets made from Farbenmix patterns


matching shirts for my guys 


 
shirts, pattern is also from farbenmix


a few stylish burp clothes ;) , embroidery designs by www.urbanthreads.com

little shoes :)

This was one part of my review. Stay tuned for another pregancy posts: vintage and rockabilly outfits that I wore during my pregancy.

Yours,

Melli

Keine Kommentare: